Sunday, May 24, 2009

warning!!! cute baby alert...

Max and Carter are back - yaye! I was so excited when their mom scheduled Max's 6 month session with me. She was going to wait until he was a year but I'm so glad she didn't - I mean come on, look at this little guy! He's the kind of baby that you just look at and he makes you smile. And I couldn't resist getting a few of big brother, who as you'll see, is equally as cute. I won't dwell on it because I'm starting to sound like a broken record but, seriously... their eyes! Wow! And I got a few of mom this time so now you all can see where these kids get their good looks! Hope you like your sneak peek Ashley. It was so much fun as usual!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing as usual Andi! Thanks so much! We're excited to see the rest! You're awesome :):)

    ReplyDelete

say what?