Thursday, May 7, 2009

the "C" family...

Here is one of my favorite families that I get to see every 3 months! Little man Greyson is now 6 months old and just as cute and happy as ever. He and big sis, Macy, have some of the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. I know - I think I've shared that with you before but it's so true! We had a blast - can't wait until next time!

And on a side note...I'm off to San Diego this weekend with just the hubby. May be one of the last trips we take alone for a while! So I plan to live it up...you know sleeping in, relaxing by the pool, reading, waddling around... as much fun as an 8 month pregnant gal can have in 3 days. But be sure to check back here on Sunday as I have a special post for all of you amazing moms out there...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WARNING! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME... :-)
Photobucket

one of my favorite shots ever...they both thought they were in the clear - relaxing and getting some reading in while I was taking pics of little brother. I love it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so cute...every threee months....thats incredible....where could you put all the pix!!!

    ReplyDelete

say what?