Friday, May 22, 2009

from blue to green...

I've always thought it would be cool to have green eyes - they are just so rare and beautiful. My dear friend Heather came for a visit last weekend with her 2 gorgeous kids, Nolan & Ellie. Heather herself has huge green eyes - like none I've ever seen. I should have snuck a shot of her so you could see but she would have killed me. But anyone who knows her would absolutely agree - they are amazing! And it's clear she's passed that gene down to these cuties. Ellie's lean more to the brown/hazel color in these shots but still beautiful all the same.

Ok - sorry, I know I've been on an eye kick lately but I can't help it! Question though...where are all the brown-eyed cuties? I'm going to have to post some pics of my boys to represent :)

Anyway - it was so fun to see you Heather! I hope you like the pics. More to come soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?