Sunday, May 31, 2009

sweet sadie joy...

an adorable name to match this adorable little girl! She was just a week old here and very cooperative - pretty much slept through the whole thing. The challenge of the day was trying to get big brother, Eli, who just turned two, in a picture with her. Poor mom and I were sweating towards the end. I think he had other things in mind to do with his time - can't say I blame him being 2 and all. He's such a cutie and so photogenic... I'll get you next time Eli :) I am very lucky to have their mom, Sarah, as a friend...she has referred so many people to me - I can't thank her enough! I'm so looking forward to watch these kids grow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?