Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 times the fun...

Let me introduce you to 18 month old triplets... Camille, Anna, Abe and their big brother Max (who is 5). I've told just about everyone I know about this session so I know there are a lot of people waiting to see these pics. It was a riot! We started off the session with everyone clean, hair in place, dry outfits... and by the end...well you can see for yourselves in the last 2 shots. We started out with just dipping the feet in the lake but after a few minutes everyone was completely submerged. The little girl's cute tu-tu dresses turned in to saggy hula-like skirts! I tried to concentrate on taking pictures but it was hard not to laugh. And they were like little weeble-wobbles...popping up and down out of the water - they loved it! The whole session was crazy and fun and I loved every minute of it! Can't wait until the next time when I'm not 8 months pregnant and can really chase them around!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

big brother, Max, was such a trooper - helping with the little ones. I love this picture because I have a feeling this is a common thing for him, getting trampled on by three 18 month olds who just adore him. And he just sits there and smiles :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

say what?