Friday, May 29, 2009

macy and austin...

another photo session...another pair of adorable kids! It's really hard to believe that this little guy is only 6 months old with all of that hair! I love it! Dad says they're holding out until he's a year for the first haircut...I don't know, do you think they can make it? :) Big sis, Macy, is an absolute doll and was up for just about anything I suggested. We had so much fun - thanks Emily and Brandon. Much more...soon (I hope).

just another side note to all of my clients...thank you so much for your patience with me during this crazy busy time. I hate that it is taking me so long to get your galleries up but thank you for understanding. I truly have the best clients in the world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?