Thursday, May 14, 2009

simply...Olivia

I heart spring, crab apple trees, and an adorable red head named Olivia! We have a park here in Des Moines that has hundreds of crab apple trees that only keep their blooms for a few weeks. I knew we were nearing the end of their season so I called up Olivia's mom (which also happens to be my best friend) and asked if they could meet me at the park for some pics. It was sprinkling so we all got a little muddy but it was so worth it! Miss Olivia just turned 2 last week and is going to be a big sister in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see if the next one has her same beautiful hair color. Stay tuned!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and one of big brother Ben who is always up for getting his picture taken - especially if he can climb trees and play with sticks while doing so...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?