Thursday, May 7, 2009

happy mother's day...

There is truly no greater gift than to be a mother. And on this day I'd like to say thank you to all of the moms out there for doing the hardest, most selfless, but most rewarding job in the world. I'm so honored to have met so many amazing women in my lifetime and especially in the past year. Being able to capture that special look a mom gives her child when they don't think I'm photographing them is priceless. So for my beautiful clients, friends, aunts, mother-in-law, sisters, and most importantly my mom (the most incredible mom I know)...Happy Mother's Day and thank you...

love,
Andi

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this brought tears...it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome andi!!! thanks for the beautiful tribute, your work is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete

say what?