Saturday, November 7, 2009

the W family...

I just love everything about this family! They are so sweet and fun and welcoming - I always feel like I'm part of the family. This little girl Sari...not only is she adorable with her bright eyes and curly hair but she's also the funniest thing you've ever seen. I could just sit and talk to her for hours. Plus, I like that she thinks my knock knock jokes are so funny - I kind of felt like a stand up comedian for a while. And baby Grant was just a peanut bundled up in a cocoon last time a saw him and look at him now! I knew he was going to be a redhead but I had no idea hair could be such a beautiful color. And those eyes! Sigh. And are all 11 year old boys such sweethearts? Big brother Ben is so handsome and SO polite - seriously...is this normal? It really give me hope for my boys! Thanks Mara and Jeff for the fun day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?