Saturday, November 21, 2009

sweet cousins...

I always love the opportunity to photograph this sweet family which is also my family! Emerson 6, and Griffin 2 could not be any cuter and I love their relationship - they truly love each other and it shows. Baby Greer is the exact age as my Lily - and I mean exact - within 2 hours of each other...same Dr. and everything - it was a race :) What a fun experience being in the hospital with family. She is a doll - literally! Doesn't she look like one? So cute! Nana and Bumpa were in town from D.C. so we got them in a few too. There are a lot more pics to come but wanted to post a few for you guys to see. Thanks D and K family!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?