Tuesday, November 17, 2009

look who is one...

it is with great pride (and a little bit of sadness) that I announce that my first ever baby-plan baby has turned ONE! (sniff, sniff). You know him, you love him, you see him on here every three months... it's Greyson! And I have to say I have been dying to edit these pictures. I think you'll know why when you see them. It was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen - this little cutie diving head first in to his cake and keeping his face in it for a while, only to come up every now and then for air and a big smile! I so wish I had a video to go along with this. The new Canon with video is on my Christmas list for sure! I can't believe that over a year has past since I first met this family and took Macy's one year photos along with some pics of mom's belly. I love seeing them every 3 months and will probably go through a little withdrawal until the next time I see them :) It has been so fun watching these kids grow. Enjoy your sneak peek C family...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm outta here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is one cute family:) I love the 1 year pictures with the cake. What a great remembrance of this special year. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever seen siblings look that much alike! Great job on the photos as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi~I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em! You never cease to amaze me with your work. You've given us so many priceless images to treasure for forever. Thank You! PS...Don't worry, we'll be back:)

    ReplyDelete

say what?