Tuesday, November 3, 2009

be prepared to fall in love...

with these three cuties... Kegan, Reese and Addison! What a beautiful family and a perfect fall day! Not only are these kids just about as cute as they come but they are seriously so well behaved and soooo happy! So, I now have a new favorite quote from my new buddy Kegan here. I guess I started sounding like a broken record at one point during the session saying "I've got a good idea" a few too many times (hey, I can't help it - I get a little excited with my work) - anyway he said to me "you sure do have a lot of good ideas"! HA! I love it! I sensed a bit of sarcasm in his voice which is giving me a bit of my own medicine. Kids are so smart these days. Enjoy your sneak peek T family. What an absolute pleasure meeting you all!

On a side note...thanks to ALL my clients here recently for being so patient while waiting for pics. I am a tad behind right now due to the kids being sick this last week. I hope to get caught up this week. So thank you thank you for understanding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?