Thursday, October 29, 2009

morgan and mommy...

We have really lucked out with weather here the past couple weeks. I was really getting worried we would get right in to winter without ever getting to enjoy the beautiful colors of fall. It was a picture perfect day (literally) last week when I had the chance to meet Morgan and her mom. Both absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! I loved capturing Morgan's adorable personality - this last shot is one of my favorites... I love it when kids are goofy like this. Reminds me of myself :) And it's a good thing I am quick because Morgan is a one shot kind of gal - she'd stop for one picture then move on. So funny! Thanks Heidi and Morgan - it was so nice to meet you both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?