Sunday, October 11, 2009

lily turns 3 months...

I know I say this all the time but seriously...where does the time go? I can't believe she is 3 months already - but also it's like she's been a part of our family forever. As you can see she's well fed :) Well at least her cheeks are! She is very smiley and happy and so sweet. She loves watching her brothers and they can't get enough of her. We'll wait and see how they feel in a year or so when she's chewing on their cars and trains. Will turned 5 this summer and is loving preschool. He still loves trains and cars and playing with his new neighborhood friends. He is so sweet and caring and has grown up so much in the past few months. Max is 2.5 and is our little athlete! He impresses me everyday with what he can do. Loves any kind of ball and every kind of sport. He is my snuggler and has to say "good morning" to each of us every morning and "good night" to each of us before going to bed. He cracks me up 10 times a day! He's a real charmer.

I'm somehow managing to remain sane through a BUSY season and am loving meeting all my new wonderful clients! Not only am I blessed with a beautiful family but I am also blessed with truly the most beautiful clients inside and out. Thank you!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will and Max show off their "flowers" they picked me :) They are the sweetest boys ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bad hair day...
Photobucket

they adore their baby sister...
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful and SOOOO cute! I love that first one of Lily and all her face expressions! You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing! - Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing! isn't it so fun to see the differences between boys and girls;) love your site and your photos.

    take care!

    tracy perry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi! love the new pix of the kids! lilly is GORG!

    ReplyDelete

say what?