Saturday, September 26, 2009

kate, finn & henry

Well...summer is officially over. This was the perfect session to end it on. We mixed a little of fall (throwing leaves) with summer (eating watermelon) and the outcome was fun for all! These kids are adorable and it appears they get along great! I was kind of in awe actually. Meg, you'll have to tell us the trick. I didn't even have to tell them...they would just hug each other and hold hands - truly adorable! I love Kate and Henry's beautiful red hair - such a gorgeous color (just like their mommy). And what made my day is the email mom sent me later on that day. She said they got in the car and Finn thanked her for taking him there and said "that was actually fun!" Thanks guys for a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?