Friday, September 4, 2009

baby cavan...

I sometimes can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing job! Every time I get to meet these tiny little newborn miracles I feel so blessed to be asked to capture some of their first moments. Baby Cavan is an angel - such a sweet little guy! Do you ever wonder why babies tend to sleep all of the time until you actually want them to sleep? Mr. Cavan was not big on napping during the 2 plus hours I was there last week. He was afraid he'd miss out on all of the action. I mean, I know I'm fun and all but come on. We tried every trick in the book! Luckily he was sleeping in the beginning so we got some sleepy shots. I love all of these photos and hope mom and dad do too! So nice to meet you Amanda and Casey! More to come soon...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. MIKE AND CAROL COLLINSSeptember 8, 2009 at 8:10 AM

    OH MY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! ENJOY CAVAN AS THEY GROW SOOO FAST. I KNOW GRANDPA AND GRANDMA MCCURDY ARE SOOO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. CONGRATS!!! MIKE AND CAROL COLLINS

    ReplyDelete

say what?