Thursday, August 27, 2009

hello baby evie...

Reason #114 why I love what I do (just kidding - I'm not really counting because there are too many but this is a good one)...
reconnecting with old friends! First, let's just say it... little Evie (short for Everlie - such a cute name) is a doll! I could have stayed there all day taking pictures of her - well I pretty much did stay there all day - all morning at least. Which gets me back to #114... Evie's mom and I went to college together - it's been at least 10 years since we've seen each other. But it was like no time had passed when I was there last week taking pics. Well except for the fact that now we were feeding our babies instead of hanging out at Peoples on "mug night". Oh the good ole days! Thanks again Molly - it was so fun catching up and meeting Evie! She is absolutely beautiful...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?