Thursday, August 20, 2009

the beautiful Makensie (part 1)...

How did I get so lucky to have this gorgeous girl as my first ever senior photo session?? Seriously! And she is not only beautiful but such a sweet person who shares my passion for photography. So needless to say we had a blast. We are meeting again next week to do some twilight shots (that's the time of day - not the vampire books). So stay tuned! So nice to meet you Makensie and Marci!

I really could go on and on about this session but I have to get back to editing! I've been a little busy these days! Thanks to all of my wonderful clients who have been so patient with me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Que hermosa! Happy picking, Makensie! Can't wait to see the rest! ~Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious what your opinions were.
    =]
    Me.
    Of course the quality & time spent is amazing.
    But being a girl, i look at sily things like my hair.
    Needless to say, next session i'm trying a different do.
    =]
    Thanks Mrs. Colegrove.
    I love the photos of your kids.
    How cute they are.
    & how fast they're growing!
    - Kensie

    ReplyDelete

say what?