Thursday, April 23, 2009

sneak peak for the C family...

Ok - I'm back to posting now that I've finally got this blog figured out (I hope). Sorry for the delay but I'm loving the new layout and how big the photos are. Thanks to Carly from Playful Pickles Designs...you rock!! Thanks for putting up with my indecisiveness :)

But back to work... I had the honor of meeting this adorable little guy and his parents last week. Landon is almost one and such a cutie! I believe he's going to be a singer or lawyer or some profession where his voice needs to be heard because let me tell you...he's not a quiet one :) I loved capturing all of his unique expressions! It was so nice meeting you C family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?