Friday, April 24, 2009

meet annabel and little sis noelle...

I've always felt I was a lucky girl. Lucky to have such amazing friends, who, no matter how little we see each other and no matter how far away we live, it's like no time has passed when we're together! And lucky that those friends create such wonderfully beautiful children so I can take pictures of them :) What a treat to have my good friend Emily visit last week and to meet the newest addition to their family... Noelle. What an absolute doll! And just about the best baby you've ever met. I'm not sure I heard a peep out of her the whole time (aside from some coos and giggles that would just melt your heart). And big sis Annabel has always been a favorite of mine with those huge eyes! I'm pretty sure she has a little crush on Will though (sorry Jay). I should post of few of the pics of them together - she is totally giving him that girly shy smile - and she's only 3! You are going to be in trouble with that one! Love you guys...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?