Monday, February 1, 2010

sweet little claire...

I'm sorry - I know I've been a blog-slacker lately! I'm actually working on my new blog which will launch sometime very soon. I was trying to make this post below the first one on it but it's not ready yet and I hate to keep this sweet baby's family waiting any longer :) But check back soon!

This is 6 day old Claire DeEtte (isn't that the prettiest name?) and what a pretty little baby. So sweet and perfect and an absolute angel during the session. Only getting mad once when we tried to put that huge, itchy tu-tu on her :) Sorry Claire - but you looked so cute! It was so nice meeting you Heather - I can't wait to watch Claire grow...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ahhh...could her perfect little nose fit any more beautifully in momma's lips? Darling!

    ReplyDelete

say what?