Sunday, January 3, 2010

happy new year!

2009...what a year! I'm somewhat speechless when trying to come up with the right words to describe this past year. It has been fun and busy and overwhelming and amazing! Oh and busy :) I'm so excited to jump in to 2010 with my brand new camera (I'm thinking I need to name it since it's now part of the family - will come up with one soon).

To all of my incredible clients...thank you! What an honor it has been to have been asked to come in to your homes and tell your stories through my photography. We laughed, we played, and sometimes we cried and in the end we came out with some unforgettable moments. Here are just some of my favorites...



I'm looking forward to meeting new families and catching up with old ones in 2010. Thank you for making this past year a beautiful one and, as always, thanks for stopping by...
Andi

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer". ~Ansel Adams

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Andi! hope things slow down a bit for you!!! phewf!

    we will see you this summer for newborn pix!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

say what?