Sunday, July 19, 2009

elli & bradi...

I know what you're going to say. Where are Lily's photos...right? Well my wonderful friend Kim came to visit from Denver right before Lily was born and I got the chance to spend the day with her and her adorable girls and of course took some photos. It just wouldn't feel right not posting some of them before I posted pics from Lily's photo shoot :) But I promise I will this week!

Elli and Bradi are two of the cutest girls you'll ever meet (and, might I add, the best dressed!) I'm actually kind of jealous of their wardrobe ;) I just wish they lived closer so that we could see more of them. Kim is another very talented friend of mine who is starting her own card business so you will see lots of her designs this Christmas. I can't wait! She and I have very similar taste so I know I'll love everything she comes up with. Thanks for the fun day Gibbler! More pics soon...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?