Friday, June 5, 2009

abby, gabe & lauren...

I'm sure you can tell there's a little Irish blood running through this group - I love it! Big sis, Abby's, beautiful red hair and huge green eyes...ahhhh! Gabe is going to be a charmer - not only a handsome little guy but so sweet too. And then there's baby Lauren...what a trooper! We were worried in the beginning that we might not get any of her because she was exhausted. So I played with the big kids while she took a 20 minute nap and...voila - she was as happy as can be! And oh my gosh what a cutie! Enjoy your sneak peek "i" family...more to come soon! And thank you for letting me capture these precious moments...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?