Monday, March 23, 2009

3 words...cute, cute, cute!

Meet Caden, Camryn & Luke...they just don't get much cuter than this.  Little sis was not offering up many smiles until she got her tu-tu on - then it was happy feet all the way!  Big sis is a natural and baby brother's eyes just light up watching his sisters.  Talk about big baby blue eyes!  It was so nice to meet you T family!  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of our session. There are so many cute ones I had a really hard time narrowing it down...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! So amazing!!! I LOVE them!!! What a great photographer Chris.

    My neices and nephew are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute. What a great job the photographer did. They are getting so big. I love there eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids. Cute clothes. Cute photos. Cute family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with me. You have LOTS to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are so beautiful and healthy! You have come a long way from, "I met an American boy last night!" Love you all, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!! They turned out so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...blown away!! your kids could seriously be little models!! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...so sweet...you childen are very photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! Beautiful! Missing you all!

    ReplyDelete

say what?