Sunday, February 15, 2009

sneak peak for the S family...

Introducing Max & Maisy (don't you love their names?)  These two kids are adorable - we had so much fun.  Poor Max wasn't feeling well so he wasn't too trilled to have his picture taken...but I was able to catch a smile or two without him knowing it :)  His sis was the opposite - she loved the camera and it loved her!  I don't know what it is about babies sucking their thumbs with those big innocent eyes...just melts my heart.  I could have posted 10 shots just like this first - I love them all!  Thanks again, Annie...can't wait for next time when everyone is healthy (including me)!






1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    These kids are so CUTE!!!!
    I LOVE them. Maisy is VERY photogenic and max looks so cute for a sick little boy. The big blue eyes just melt your heart:)

    ReplyDelete

say what?