Sunday, October 26, 2008

the C family

I had the honor of photographing this beautiful family this weekend.  The kids flew in from all over the country to surprise mom for her birthday (the number will remain untold here...but you wouldn't believe it even if I told you - her skin is amazing!)  I stepped outside my norm on this one and left the bubbles and candy in the car as these kids are grown up...well grown up in age but not in spirit.  It was an absolute blast and after leaving them I decided I definitely need to have more kids.  There is something about big families and their bond that just touches my heart.  They left their busy lives, including kids and spouses, for a reunion that I'm guessing was non-stop fun...like no time had passed.  Wish I could have been there to capture the whole weekend.  As I was looking through the photos I took, I couldn't stop smiling, laughed out loud a lot, and even cried a few tears.  Thanks for letting capture such a joyous moment.   Happy Birthday Sharon...







No comments:

Post a Comment

say what?